Tuesday, February 09, 2010
If I am lost for a day,
try to find me
But if I don't come back,
then I won't look behind me
All of the things that I thought were so easy
Just got harder and harder each day
December is darkest and June is the light
but this empty bedroom
won't make anything right
While out on the landing
a friend I forgot to send home
Who waits up for me all through the night
And this song got me semi-hooked and yes jacq, listening to it makes me emo. but its a real gd song. sigh sch dont suck, only the workload does! i still love sch just that its getting more and more tiring and im falling aslp in lessons! this is bad! i actually made kelly laugh like crazy when i had no intention to smr today. We were supposed to be writing down facts from the EnD vid then midway i fell aslp, the shit thing was i was like slp writing so when i woke up, what i wrote was nonsensical but it looked like a sentence. Then kelly saw n laughed like crazy. haha. dammit. i need more sugar and coffee. the sugar rush justin gave me last mon was a gd one. SUPER SWEET COFFEE coming right up :D
7:30 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

